It is still up to you to choose to be willing to join with truth or illusion.
But remember that to choose ONE, is to LET THE OTHER GO.
* You will literally LIVE (mentally) in one world or another.
* Here is the catch for each of us: Even when you choose God you will see the other world in those around you.
* How you truly walk in that “space” with your eyes wide open through using the vision that the Holy Spirit gives you is something I am doing daily before you.
* It can be downright overwhelming at times. I get so that my back will tighten up and I cannot walk. There are other physical “happenings.”
* It has occurred to me that what happens physically may not just be my own stuff but generational that I am allowed to clear. I am about emotions here and being a voice for those who have not been able to have a voice.
* This makes this “walk” a real “workout” at times. I also trust that there are angels and others who assist in this whole project and help us with it ONCE we give them permission to do so.
* That permission IS important!
Which one you choose, YOU will endow with beauty and reality, because the choice DEPENDS on which you value more.
* YOU decide what is REAL by your choice.
The spark of beauty, or the veil of ugliness; the real world, or the world of guilt and fear; truth or illusion; freedom or slavery, — it is all the same.
* I made a list of each to see it:
spark of beauty veil of ugliness
the real world world of fear n guilt
* I read a bit further and it said it is the choice between God and conflict. Hmm, while in the illusion though those that are in God APPEAR to be the ones who create the conflict because other’s are addicted to their stories.
For you can NEVER choose EXCEPT between God and the ego.
Thought systems are but true or false, and all their ATTRIBUTES
come simply from what they ARE.
Only the Thoughts of God ARE true.
* This is very important to hold on to.
And all that follows FROM them, COMES FROM what they are, and is as true as is the holy Source from which they came.
* This has meaning that I have not begun to fully grasp.
* This next part characterizes, for me, what Jesus of Nazareth was trying to tell those he walked with when he spoke of Christ.
My holy brothers, I would enter into all your relationships, and step between you and your fantasies.
* “My” here I suggest is Jesus Christ.
* Thereby he would bring Christ into the relationships and bring truth to be seen beyond the fantasy. in other words, he would bring Christ into the dynamic and make it real.
Let MY relationship to you be REAL to you, and let me bring REALITY to your perception of your brothers.
* Christ is not acknowledged without acknowledging God. Do you see how this would BRING GOD back to the mind and remembrance of the Son?
They were not created to enable you to HURT yourselves through them.
* HERE is a distinct CLARIFICATION that is needed among Course students. We HAVE, IN FACT, BEEN CREATED by GOD. Or we could say by CHRIST through GOD or along with God.
They were created to CREATE with you.
* What a GRAND RECOGNITION!
* AND you cannot just choose those who are to your liking as CREATED and the others as illusions.
* The illusion is the mental construct of delusional destruction that the ego sends us on that brings us ideas of lack, separation, competition and so forth.
This is the truth that I would interpose, between you and your goal of madness.
* Thank you, Jesus!
Be not separate from me, and let not the holy purpose of Atonement be lost to you, in dreams of vengeance.
* Vengeance. Revenge for errors committed via the hysteria of the ego delusions.
Relationships in which such dreams are cherished have EXCLUDED me.
* I have to admit I struggle with this concept. By this I mean that I stay close to those who would just bash the tar out of others in various ways.
* This is because I believe in forgiveness. But was I practicing it in the manner that Christianity taught and not that Jesus teaches?
* I did not have the better than attitude. If anything, I lean toward the less than attitude and would harm myself. This is a lot of why I do not “get out of the way” of those whose intent is to harm. AND why it took the Holy Spirit so long to get me to understand that there really were those who intentionally choose to harm others. And I am not only speaking of criminals here.
* There are those in my story who would say I am the opposite but this is because of their projection, not because of who I am.
* You can search your own heart when you look with the eyes of the Holy Spirit. Eventually you see others ego stories as well. Or maybe before.
* People will often tell you exactly who they are in the first 10 minutes you meet them. IF you choose to ignore blatant signs of abusive conduct like I have you can end up having children with those who have no intention of taking care of your needs and high expectations of having their needs met and casting you aside when they are not.
* Do not make excuses for people. Do not justify unhealthy or undignified behavior. You are only hurting yourself.
Let me enter, in the Name of God, and bring YOU peace, that YOU may offer peace to me.
* Let Jesus enter. ~ And you will see a lot of your relationships fall away because CHRIST is innocent and guiltless, and it is guilt that drives the message of the ego.
* You will have the peace that passes understanding in the world of the ego because you will know that Christ Is ALL That Is and that you are a part of that.
* You will share this with Jesus and me.
* The story will play out differently for each of us. But do not be surprised if people fall away.
* Remember that time is not real and each of us MUST find these truths for ourselves.
* This is NOT the Holy Spirit destroying your relationships it is TRUTH coming into your relationships so that healing has a CHANCE to occur.
* AND HEALING will occur for EVERYONE EVENTUALLY.
* Praise God.
* Till next time, God bless, debi.