My thoughts* on ACIM Urtext Lesson 332 for 28 November 2023. Fear binds the world. Forgiveness sets it free.
This may be deeper than it first appears. I had to sleep on it before I could post it.
Fear binds the world. Forgiveness sets it free.
* The frightened ego beholds a world where things can be taken from it and where it is separate from All That Is. Right-mindedness knows it is one with All That Is and simply allows God to express Itself to Its Son through joy after joy after joy.
* Kind of like an awesome sexual experience that has no ending.
* Uh-hum, I am really not kidding on a level that I do not even know how to describe. Sixty-seven and I just did not know that was in me, or even possible.
1. The ego makes illusions.
* Yeah! Of lack, competition, struggle, and separation. And love? “Don’t you dare share love too far! You will run out!”
* I am not speaking of sexual expression here I am speaking of FAMILIES.
* As if God’s admonition of gathering and union would be able to EXCLUDE ANYONE.
* Is this the tangent that the Christ Consciousness went on after Jesus woke up a portion of the world with the constructs incorporated in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints? The Celestial Kingdom is supposedly made up of families that connect in God’s Truth and Witness. Is this the finite trying to grasp the infinite that played out through the years and became a divider and an excluder instead of including All That Is within its dynamic? Today (or nine years ago when I was ~ temple worthy ~ in it) the teaching is such that it affirms that those who do not measure up to a particular code will be SEPARATED from those who are willing to do so!!!
* Jesus had to step up and teach how God WILL NOT BE SEPARATED AND THAT WOULD INCLUDE ANYTHING HE CHOOSES TO BRING INTO BEING!!! Or at least attempt to do so. The frightened ego would be the shadows through whom the message (A Course in Miracles) would come.
* How we love to put rules that supposedly outrank the natural affection that God has for His Son and will extend to Him once the Son (you and me, are) is willing to receive it.
* Hell was too big of a temptation to let go of entirely when the Book of Mormon was given us. Perhaps the United Consciousness was not ready for it.
* Gentle will be the call of the Holy Spirit because time has no meaning except to those who believe they are not a part of the Body of Christ and within the Mind and Will of the Father.
* Do not misunderstand me here. I am not saying that the family structure is wrong. OR that we can express all forms of love’s expression to many persons/forms/bodies, calling them ours without a sense of exclusion being included. I am thinking of polyamorousness here.
pol·y·am·o·rous, characterized by or involved in the practice of engaging in multiple romantic (and typically sexual) relationships, with the consent of all the people involved:
“intimacy and trust are essential to successful polyamorous relationships” ·
* What I am suggesting is the witness or understanding of the finite within the infinite and vice versa in all that you meet. On a mental, thought, or Reality level.
* Seeing form as having diverse places in one’s life is appropriate. While, at the same time, sensing the whole in a single individual, beginning with yourself. This is something that the atonement brings to us as it allows the idea of separation from God, Self, or anything else to come to an abrupt halt.
* This can happen only WHEN the True Forgiveness therein is applied correctly to the Original Error of belief in the possibility of separation from God and leaves nothing outside of its reach. (It being True Forgiveness.)
²Truth undoes its evil dreams by shining them away.
* Truth is IN the understanding that separation is an impossibility.
³Truth never makes attack.
* Unity and Oneness is simply understood. Fear cannot reside here. ~ I am not speaking of fear of attack on the body but fear where separation or exclusion of any sort might find temptation to be thought of as being a reality.
⁴It merely is.
* Wholeness, Completeness, Union with All That Is and Within God merely is.
⁵And by its presence is the mind recalled from fantasies, awaking to the real.
* We are thereby awakened to God’s Presence in all things and at all times. True Love is thereby the reflection that we see in all things. This is the miracle that we have been looking for. It is both the arrival of Love, Christ, and God which are all the same in ONE as testified through the witness of the Holy Spirit.
⁶Forgiveness bids this presence enter in, and take its rightful place within the mind.
⁷Without forgiveness is the mind in chains, believing in its own futility.
* Therefore, it clings to people and possessions, spirit (seen as capable of being evil) or knowledge to identify itself because God has been denied. This possession becomes the chains that seem to bind.
⁸Yet with forgiveness does the light shine through the dream of darkness, offering it hope, and giving it the means to realize the freedom that is its inheritance.
* With the forgiveness of the idea of separation.
* I am new at this so bear with me, please. I am suspecting that being able to see all things in each fractal of existence allows each to have its full embodiment of existence and for lack of a better word “place” in the current finite component of existence one finds itself in. In other words, one does not need to find several lovers but is content to have a lover, a brother, a sister, a this or that which embodies all that is and God in the moment. IE the holy relationship. Each being “all inclusive” of all that is. Rather than experiencing the need to “possess” as much as possible of whatever one identifies as satisfying, be it a body, an ideology, an item, and so forth.
2. We would not bind the world again today.
* “See” God and His View of His Son and set the world free.
²Fear holds it prisoner.
³And yet Your Love has given us the means to set it free.
⁴Father, we would release it now.
⁵For as we offer freedom, it is given us.
⁶And we would not remain as prisoners, while You are holding freedom out to us.
* Amen, and so it is.
Fear binds the world. Forgiveness sets it free.
1. The ego makes illusions. ²Truth undoes its evil dreams by shining them away. ³Truth never makes attack. ⁴It merely is. ⁵And by its presence is the mind recalled from fantasies, awaking to the real. ⁶Forgiveness bids this presence enter in, and take its rightful place within the mind. ⁷Without forgiveness is the mind in chains, believing in its own futility. ⁸Yet with forgiveness does the light shine through the dream of darkness, offering it hope, and giving it the means to realize the freedom that is its inheritance.
2. We would not bind the world again today. ²Fear holds it prisoner. ³And yet Your Love has given us the means to set it free. ⁴Father, we would release it now. ⁵For as we offer freedom, it is given us. ⁶And we would not remain as prisoners, while You are holding freedom out to us.
* Free stock photo, ETERNAL LIFE is NOW.
Till next time, God bless, debi.