Third Universal Reading for November 2023 Claim Your Existence by Knowing God IS
1. Your decision to accept the forgiveness of the Son of God for the belief in the idea that even the possibility of separation from God could be a real thing removes the attachment to the addictions and habits of the mental gymnastics that the frightened ego has fantasizes about.
This undoing mechanism of the Atonement sets the Son of God free to “be” in reality once more.
The Holy Spirit directs him through the clouds that represent the illusion.
2. God’s Reality is the Grace that sees you through the transition while the ego of Christ is calmed and gentled.
Mistakes need not trouble you once you choose to do your best to listen to the Holy Spirit.
Like a frightened wild horse, you will get spooked, but the Holy Spirit will guide you one step at a time and error is not to be focused on, yours or another’s.
* “Ego” and “I” are interchangeable words to me. I will not see the frightened ego as the devil that needs to be avoided or eliminated because that would make him real. Rather, I turn the ego over willingly to the manipulations of the Holy Spirit so that it may be gentled and shown that God is a loving being and that no harm could or can be done at His Hand and that only His Hand is real or deserves my devotion.
3. Extend compassion and goodwill to your fellow companions on your return Home.
See them with your spiritual eyes.
They are your brothers. They are part of the Christ, as are you.
4. Do not be afraid to see one another with your spiritual eyes. Pray for Christ to know Himself.
You have existence in God Who makes you Whole individually and a part of a Whole that embodies All That Is which God Sees as His Son.
Till next time, God bless, debi.